Wednesday, July 27, 2011

cleansing plans.

Time for a good cleanse.



After work, going home and saging my entire house. Going to take everything off my altar, sage it, and re-decorate. I'm going to take the altra cloth off, hang it in the wind, and sage it.

After all the cleansing, I'm going to sage myself and take a crystal bath and meditate. Imagining all the negativity that's being going on in my life just wash down the drain.

Then, I'm going to sit by my altar and meditate. Just for a little while. Maybe work on some breathing exercises. I haven't done any meditation, or oracle readings, or spend anytime alone working on my Craft in a really long time. I've spent alot of time connecting with nature, but not to the extent that makes me happy enough. I need more, I want more.

I'm going to get all of my altar items and put them out under the new moon (which thankfully is in Cancer- my moon sign) and do a fresh start ritual. I'm going to be making some important promises to myself. I'm ready. Usually I plan a ritual or meditation or reading for myself and either I get sidetracked or forget about it, but I feel all of this pent up energy inside of me that needs to be released.

I'm going to dedicate this weekend, upcoming holiday and new moon entirely to myself and my Craft. I need to spend alot of time alone. I'm so excited! I've been needing a time like this for so long, and it's the perfect time for me. I can't wait to start allowing good fortune to come into my life.

In other news, my supervisor told me she put in a word to my boss how great I've been working. She's really impressed with my recent work and how much I've been helping every one else out. I hope it gets somewhere to where I can make more money. This is such the perfect time to be cleansing myself and my life of all this negative energy.

I guess that's all for now. Thanks to anyone if they're reading this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment