Monday, June 13, 2011

Hey all! Still trying to get used to this blog thing, Haha. For some reason I can't reply to comments? I don't know, if someone does let me know!

I'm typing this from my phone so I'm going to keep it kind of short. Lately, I've been so anxious to just dive into a new book. Learn something new, read up on something, anything. So, I picked up "Living Wicca" by Scott Cunningham. I'll say one thing about it-disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I love his writing and have many books by him that I love, but this one was different. I'll do a review via YouTube in a few days. I'm waiting on somethibg in the mail to deliver that I'm super excited about!! That way I can just bang out two reviews at once and give my whole experience.

Hope you guys had a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment