Monday, June 6, 2011

Hey there!

Good afternoon all! It's such a beautiful Monday here on the East Coast! Normally I hate Monday's but I started off on the right side of the bed this morning! I spent alot of witchy time alone pretty much all day yesterday- meditating, doing some divination for the first time in so long, mixing up some mojo bags for sleep! It felt so nice to connect again, since I've been out of the loop for a little while. This past winter really got me down. I'm so glad to be connecting to that spiritual side of me all over again! I've started back up on daily Oracle readings from my Goddess Oracle Deck (by Doreen Virtue) and they've been helping me out so much! I still haven't found my specific Goddess yet- there are a few I feel a connection with. Gaia and Diana, mostly. But I'm not sure which one is for me right now. I'm still on that search for my Goddess, and I know it will come to me in time. But for now, I will honor all of the Goddesses that help me in my every day life, because I know of a few that have crossed my path from time to time when I've needed it. :)

This morning, I woke up a laid in bed for about five minutes until I got up. Most of the time, I just shoot right out of bed and don't even give myself a chance to think before I get ready for the day. I get ready for work as quick as I can, so I leave myself a good chunk of time to have some witchy time. I lit a candle and cleared a space on my floor, pulled out my crystals and my Oracle cards, and had myself a small reading. :)

I pulled Aphrodite. I was so happy when I pulled this card! Last night, I was meditating and watching this AMAZING girl's videos on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/LeijaTurunen- SERIOUSLY, check her out!), and I got so inspired to just let the inner and outer Goddess of me SHINE! Leija is such an amazing, sweet, goodhearted woman and she's so inspiring! All of her videos are about empowering yourself, finding your inner Goddess, letting yourself shine through and being happy! So, needless to say, I was ecstatic to pull this card this morning. I've been asking Aphrodite to be with me, and help me realize my inner (and outer!) beauty, and to love myself more. I think we all get a little down in the dumps about overselvesm, especially us women, and it's good to have a little push into loving our own identities.

I think that's all I'm going to write for now! I have a delicious green, healthy salad and veggie snacks with me for lunch. I'm debating going back to vegetarianism this summer, and this is one step forward into becoming meatless and healthy again! Blessed Be! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment