Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random People Who Inspire Me- Part One

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I made an update. I've been a busy bee! I've started a new workout routine, going to join a gym, and overall trying to get into a healthy state! I'm so excited for it!

So, the other day while I was making a song mix to run to, I noticed that I had a certain artist for about half of those songs. It made me start thinking of people who inspire me in my daily life, even if it doesn't really relate to spirituality. This blog is all about ME, anyway, and not just about one section of my life. This certain artist was the band Powerman 5000, and most of the influencing part came from their frontman, Spider One.





Not only does his music and lyrics inspire me, but the way that you can tell he just loves what he's doing. He loves to perform, he loves to create, and he's damn good at it too! He's one of the most talented people I've ever had the opportunity to see live. I saw PM5K back in 2005 and I can honestly say, it was the most FUN show I've ever been too. Even my dad was jumping and hopping around! The energy that Spider puts off is incredible, and very contagious. He's not only involved in the music industry, but in the film-making world as well. He has a new horror TV show coming out at the end of the summer called "Death Valley". I can't wait to see it!


I've been listening to Powerman 5000 since way back in '99 (yes, I was 11 and listening to metal!) and since then, he has inspired me to just rock out with my life, have fun and be original. He is definetly his own person, and I respect that so much. He made music that wasn't popular, and he didn't care who liked it or where it played. Not to mention he's a fellow Virgo like myself! And if anything could possibly be added to his awesome self- he's attractive as hell, and metal king Rob Zombie's little brother. If anyone hasn't heard of them, please check them out! Great music to just dance in your room to, or go out for an intense run!
Favorite song to run to? "Bombshell"! :)
Take care guys, and remember to always be ORIGINAL!


http://www.fearnet.com/blogs/spider/index.html- Spider's FearNET Horror Blog!

Powerman 50000- "Supernova Goes Pop"

EDIT: OFFICIAL DEATH VALLEY TRAILER was released after I posted this! LOOKS AMAZING! Enjoy!
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/669079/death-valley-trailer.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment